Our client, a leading Automotive Reseller had developed a product concept to be the one-stop shop for dealers to acquire front-line ready vehicles without the risk and cost of purchasing at auction. This enabled dealerships to focus on the retail sales experience while it provided a la carte acquisition, reconditioning, transportation and vehicle purchase protection services to clients based on their needs. MCG was engaged during the pilot phase to define technology requirements, design business processes, and to define the finance and accounting functions. After a successful pilot, MCG has been working with the client to implement these systems as designed.
- Designed the vehicle reconditioning processes and worked with auctions to implement and assess the processes
- Defined the financial processes that led to the integration into the existing “Innovation” ERP
- Created the data-driven “Buy List” to make buyers more efficient in the buying process
- Launched the web application that enables Client to order transportation and track and manage inventory. The web app also serves as a portal for customers to be able to track inventory and view reports specific to their vehicles.
- Designed and led the implementation of the database to support the ERP, web app, and reporting needs