One of the world’s largest electronic manufacturing services provider struggled to achieve visibility and receive accurate supply chain data within their 15,000+ global suppliers.
Midtown Consulting was engaged to develop a supplier community-centric enablement program intended to make it easier for the suppliers to learn about, procure, and implement technologies that would not only improve the relationship between the supplier and our customer but also serve to improve the supplier’s overall business.
- Created a customer-specific program intended to influence supplier community’s technology use and procurement decisions
- Identified supply chain solutions and services gaps within customer’s global supplier community
- Solicited, secured, and onboarded providers to support initiative
- Created customer-specific marketing and educational materials for use internally as well as to support engagement with customer’s supplier community
- Conducted all outreach activities to supplier community to bring awareness to the program and help them secure the technologies or services that may have been lacking
- Oversaw implementations to ensure timely completion and high quality of delivery