As a major restaurant management company with thousands of employees, MCG’s client sought to streamline their IT Security process. The client used handwritten access request forms to support their Identity Management process. In an effort to automate the process, the client selected Identity Management software, and an vendor they had used previously. The vendor had skill sets that were unique to the software, however the vendor was extremely difficult to work with and has not demonstrated reliable best practices in software implementation previously.
MCG provided a season program manager with software implementation experience to provide oversight throughout the project.
- Served as project management liaison on behalf of the client.
- Reviewed proposed project management approach and provided tools and best practice methods to the vendor as needed.
- Integrated with the client team to review and revise vendor statement of work, requirements documents, status reports, and other key project artifacts.
- Work with client team to monitor project budget and burn rate.
- Developed testing approach and test cases for system and integration testing efforts.
- Provided weekly project status to client executive leadership.