One of the world’s largest transportation and logistics companies lacked a integrated information platform required to successfully implement a customer centric strategy. In order to implement such a strategy, the client had to overcome the following challenges:
- Increasing commoditization of the shipping industry
- Client needs to differentiate on customer service and experience.
- Client customers frequently experience inconsistency and lack of transparency across customer touchpoints and channels.
- Customer data is fragmented, making it a challenge to understand the end-to-end customer experience, journey, behavior and profitability across channels
MCG worked in partnership with the Client to deliver the following:
- Profiled and sourced key data elements from five Customer Centric systems into the Maersk Enterprise Data Warehouse encompassing: Email Campaigns, Customer Leads & Opportunities, Customer Phone Calls, Invoice Disputes, and Customer Surveys
- An extended Enterprise Data Warehouse providing a single repository for customer information to be the source for customer information for all consuming analytical applications