After being served with a DOJ Notice to Comply related to their home loan division, our client entrusted the management of their sophisticated compliance project to the consultants at MCG. Our team was tasked to provide the client with a complete compliance solution including remediation and post-remediation compliance. In addition to compliance, the project included expert process transformations in order to achieve operational performance gains.
MCG provided advice and technique to help the client comply with revised US Federal Bankruptcy Rule, streamline existing processes, and reduce the client’s inherent level of operational risk.
MCG’s project execution included:
- Developing a project charter including the objectives, schedule, cost and recommended technology solutions
- Consultation and support with DOJ Notice Comply remediation strategies and timelines
- Comprehensive business requirements including data sourcing, business rule logic and diverse reporting
- Data validation and data provisioning optimization
- Technology development, testing, implementation and stabilization
- Advice and and aid in the implementation of a new supporting business process known as Associate Readiness